Why Study a Level 3 Award?
There are many good reasons for studying a Level 3 Award course. It can help you get back into studying, build workplace confidence, and it’s a great way to gain specialised knowledge fast. Level 3 Awards are also cost effective and make an excellent addition to your CV. These qualifications are recognised by the Government and employers. They are also a good stepping stone to higher level qualifications or you could continue to expand your knowledge at the same level, with either further award coureses or a Level 3 Certificate.
Our Level 3 Award courses are assessed by written assignment and are fully supported by our expert tutors. They are delivered via our own virtual learning environment, where you have access to the learning materials, assignment, and the courses tutor. You are able to study the course in your own time, for completion within the awarding organisation’s registration period.
There are no entry requirements at this level, which make these qualifications an excellent starting point.
Our following blog posts provide further information to consider when taking a course.
- Why a Qualification
- Continuing Professional Development – CPD
- The Link Between Logistics and Transport, and Facilities Managment
We have a number of free level 3 sample courses that you can take a look at. More information about these courses is found here:
Free Sample Courses
More information on our courses
- The CILT(UK) Level 3 Award in Global Logistics provides knowledge and understanding of current trade patterns and the structure and operation of global and multi-national trade, business and supply chains.
- The CILT(UK) Level 3 Award in Green Logistics provides information to help develop better understanding of green or sustainable logistics.
- The CILT(UK) Level 3 Award in Warehousing is designed to provides you with the knowledge and understanding of warehousing principles and deliver the skills required by an aspiring warehouse manager to operate effectively. The qualification covers all of the key areas and activities of warehousing operations.
- The CILT(UK) Level 3 Award in Inventory Management provides you with the knowledge and understanding in the relevant industry and the techniques involved in balancing trade-offs to deliver optimum supply chain performance.
- CILT Level 3 Award in Global Logistics
- CILT Level 3 Award in Green Logistics
- CILT Level 3 Award in Warehousing
- CILT Level 3 Award in Inventory Management
Awards in Facilities Management
The IWFM Level 3 Award in Facilities Management will develop your ability to identify and use relevant understanding, methods and skills to complete tasks within workplace and facilities management.
Find out more about what it is like: studying with us
If you would like more information about any of our courses, please contact us by email or telephone or our online form:
Telephone: 0116 367 4858
We look forward to hearing from you.