The Business School UK is a British Institute of Facilities Management Approved Centre.
Facilities management is one of the fastest growing professions in the UK. Facilities managers are responsible for many of the buildings and services which support businesses and other types of organisation. Facilities management professionals are responsible for services that enable and support business. Roles cover management of a wide range of areas including: health and safety, risk management, business continuity, procurement, sustainability, space planning, energy, property and asset management. They are typically responsible for activities such as catering, cleaning, building maintenance, environmental services, security and reception.
The British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) is the professional body for facilities management (FM). Founded in 1993, it promotes excellence in facilities management for the benefit of practitioners, the economy and society. BIFM supports and represents over 16,000 members around the world, both individual FM professionals and organisations, and thousands more through qualifications and training.
The Business School UK is approved to deliver the following:
- BIFM Level 3 Award in Facilities Management
- BIFM Level 3 Certificate in Facilities Management
- BIFM Level 3 Diploma in Facilities Management
- BIFM Level 4 Award in Facilities Management
- BIFM Level 4 Certificate in Facilities Management
- BIFM Level 4 Diploma in Facilities Management
Soon, we will also be accredited to deliver the equivalent courses for Levels 2 and 5.
Please see below for details of the cost of study via The Business School UK. The price is inclusive of everything you require for your studies, support from tutors, and the charges for registration and certification from BIFM. The following courses, are available online via our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) – HERE.
- BIFM Level 3 Award in Facilities Management – £649
- BIFM Level 3 Certificate in Facilities Management – £839
- BIFM Level 4 Award in Facilities Management – £659
- BIFM Level 4 Certificate in Facilities Management – £959
- BIFM Level 5 Award in Facilities Management – £839
- BIFM Level 5 Certificate in Facilities Management – £1199
More info about our VLE and studying online HERE.
For more information on each level see the BIFM syllabuses below:
We also supply face to face courses, for example: Customer Service in Facilities Management, Sourcing and Procurement in Facilities Management and Project Management in Facilities Management. If you have dedicated training requirements, we are more than happy to discuss. We provide both standard and bespoke courses in a format that best suits your requirement.
For more information, including multiple bookings by corporate organisations (which attract significant further discounts), and all general inquiries about our Facilities Management courses, including our full range of face to face courses, get in touch with us HERE.