The Business School UK is an Institute of Leadership and Management Approved Centre.
The Business School (UK) Ltd is an ILM Approved Centre, and delivers leadership and management qualifications recognised globally. These are flexible modular programmes, generally assessed through workplace assignments. We are approved to deliver:
- Level 3 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Level 3 Diploma for Managers
- Level 4 Award and Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Diploma for Leaders
However, we know that not every organisation wants to implement a formal management qualification, which is why we deliver high quality training which is certified and approved by ILM in the UK. With this unique approach, ILM evaluate and approve the overall quality of the development programme, so we can tailor the length, content and delivery.
- Bring prestige to your staff development and training programmes
- All learners on programmes get free studying membership of ILM
- Credibility and value with benchmarked and quality-assured training
- Increase staff engagement with programmes.
Our Operations Director is a Fellow of The Institute of Leadership and Management, and has acted as an External Verifier for them.